As a #1 Bestselling Author of several books, and self-publishing expert who has
assisted many authors to enjoy that status as well, I find myself consistently in awe of
the constant changes in best practices and in tools that are available at our fingertips
to market our books.
Indeed, one could go into complete and total overwhelm as publishing books have
become the "thing" we do for a variety of reasons.
- A business establishing themselves as an expert in their field.
Even brick and mortar companies are finding that having a book or series of books has brought more clients and increased sales.
- Speakers and coaches are writing books to add professional credibility and an extra stream of revenue.
- Individuals who have a story to tell, write books to inspire others.
Time and again, I have observed new authors become joyful at accomplishing bestseller
status then lose their steam and experience enormous disappointment with the fact that after the initial launch of their book, sales are nearly non-existent.
It is what could be described as Lost in the cobwebs to cyberspace!
- part of your overall publishing process
- begins the moment you put pen to paper, or tap, tap, tapping the keyboard as you write your amazing book.
- a strategic and detailed part of your "business plan" as you treat your book as YOUR business.